Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hello Blog Readers!



Hi,

This is my first blog and I am not really sure what I want to share with the world. I think I want to just share what I please. I think my blog is going to be about anything or everything. May be later you all can give me the tips on which direction I should concentrate. I have been thinking about blogging for quite a while. I have finally broke into it through my technology course.

I teach Special Education math class. I really like the set up our district provide for our special population, that is least restricted environment. Students are moving around for their electives just like their other peers and for math and language arts they go to their special education subject teachers. I believe it is the best way to make them feel included with their peers.

learn more about least restricted environment







No comments:

Post a Comment